The year 900 B.C. was the height of the Stoner Age. Apes, monkeys, and man became high on the smokaweed plant. The modern man smokes the marijuana plant as a replacement. Man also required female attention and love. He became very territorial with other men when it came to women.
- The first man to ever find a woman was named Ogga.
- The only time when man had free time is when he was a caveman.
- The food supply was plenty.
- Earth was less polluted.
- Dinosaurs died.
- Man and woman married each other in a wild wedding.
- The trees were plentiful.
- Women were half naked in cave outfits.
- First Weirdopedia was published.
- Women had rights and men worshipped them as goddesses.
- Ned Flyntstone found the Flynt Rok Company.
- Boobies were painted on canvas.
- Cornography was never heard of.